A trendy place for Parisians and tourists
The Kyriad Paris Bercy Hotel enjoys a privileged location in Paris at the foot of the Metro “Cour Saint Emilion” line 14, direct Gare de Lyon, Madeleine, department stores and a park of 14 hectares. At 50 meters from the hotel you will be able to stroll and relax in “Bercy Village”, a trendy place very coveted by Parisians and tourists, with its shops, its restaurants, its large cinema UGC and its bars/pubs.
our desk team is at your service for any help or directions you may need while on your tour around Paris:
– Nightlife in Paris (restaurants, shows, concerts …)
– Cultural Paris (monuments and museums)
– Romantic Paris (cruises, dinner shows …)
– Shopping at Paris (shopping centres, souvenirs, luxuries …)
bercyvillage.com : All the shops of Bercy Village, the animations, the evenings
parisinfo.com : Paris tourist Office
ratp.fr : Infos, timetables, metros/ RER on Paris and Ile-de-France
pariscityvision.com : All tours and tours of the capital
paris.fr : Paris City Hall, information, events
– L’ARENA de Bercy, place of sports events, shows, concerts…, venue of sports events, concerts, etc., at a 10-minute walk across Bercy Park.
A large parking lot
Two car parks are available with 3000 parking spaces: Saint-Emilion and Bercy Lumière. Open 7 hours a day, as well as a parking of bicycles, a site is planned rue des dugouts de Bercy and 3 stations of Vélib’à near rue François Truffaut et rue des Pirogues de Bercy.