Discover Paris, The City of Lights, from Bercy
The hotel Kyriad Bercy enjoys a privileged situation in relation to the city of Paris, right next to the "Cour Saint Emilion" underground line 14. It is close to La Madeleine, Les Grand Magasins, a 14-hectare trees park, and is easily accessible from the underground station of Lyon.
At 50 meters only from the hotel, you are able to stroll and enjoy promenades at Bercy Village, a place of great interest to Parisians and tourists alike, with its many boutiques, restaurants, bars/pubs, big UGC cinema and Club Med World disco.
Other places of interest at Bercy:
- The ARENA Paris-Bercy, venue of sports events, concerts, etc., at a 10-minute walk across Bercy Park;
- The great library François Mittérand, one underground stop away from the hotel;
- The numerous landmarks and monuments that make the richness of Paris' cultural heritage (Eiffel Tour, Notre Dame, le Sacré Coeur,…)
Additionally, our desk team is at your service for any help or directions you may need while on your tour around Paris:
- Nightlife in Paris (restaurants, shows, concerts …)
- Cultural Paris (monuments and museums)
- Romantic Paris (cruises, dinner shows …)
- Shopping at Paris (shopping centres, souvenirs, luxuries …)