Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village
In the east of Paris, the hotel Kyriad Bercy boasts an ideal location for exploring The City of Lights. It is serviced by Metro line 14 only two stops from La Gare de Lyon, and is at a 10-minute walk to the P.O.P.B. (Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy), venue of world-class concerts and sports events.
Nature-lovers staying at Kyriad Bercy will enjoy its privileged vicinity, taking walks in Bercy Park and its four gardens, strolling around the village "Cour Saint Emilion" as well as trying restaurants and cafes. Shopaholics may find all their pleasure as well in La Madeleine and Les Grands Magasins shopping centres, at a 10-minutes distance through Metro line 14 – Metro station being right next to the hotel.
From 18h30 to 23h00, Monday through saturday, our head waiter is pleased to welcome you into our restaurant "Diner à Bercy".For your business meetings, our hotel places at your disposal 4 seminar rooms rated K-Business, a label attesting to quality assistance and efficiency.
The hotel rates
Advantages of Direct Booking
Worth 5 euros per day per room for your extras
Cancellation more favorable
Wider choice of room type
❤ Most of the hotel
- ❤ Located in the heart of Paris.
- ❤ Close to the Village "Cour Saint Emilion" and the Parc de Bercy gardens
- ❤ The metro line 14 to discover Paris easily
- ❤ At 10 minutes by foot P.O.P.B (Palais Omnisport de Paris Bercy)
- ❤ Hotel's carpark private
- ❤ Free WiFi in all the hotel
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in from 2:00 pm
- Check-out until 12:00 am
- ❤ Non smoking hotel
- ❤ 8 floors - 201 rooms
- ❤ 2 lifts
- ❤ 4 seminar rooms
- ❤ The bar
- ❤ Paying car park
- ❤ Luggage
- ❤ Business corner : PC with internet and a printer and office
- ❤ Pets allowed with addtional